2016年3月11日星期五

The Reach of Technology in Blind/Visually Impairment Equipment

The Reach of Technology in Blind/Visually Impairment Equipment
   Today we finding that there are so many undiscovered talents among the Blind/Visually Impaired Communities. Why are we just now discovering these amazingly talented and useful minds? It’s Simple!!! Today we have so much options in Technology to aide and assist the discovery of such an undiscovered, underestimated, and overlooked Group! The Visually Challenged are finally able to compete in all aspects!
   We now have Blind/Visually Impaired Business Owners, Leaders of Industry, IT Professionals, Government Approved Educators, Graphic Designers, and quite honestly I could go on and on with the expansion of just what the Visually Impaired can do today! The ability to accomplish all of the Achievements and Positions are directly due to Companies such as Freedom Eye Scientific! Companies that provide the Equipment to be able to do what’s necessary to be Valid!
  I have in my personal journey have found that Today’s Technology is a necessity for EVERYONE, especially the Visually Impaired! It is our Life’s Blood to be able to be connected to the world that surrounds us. Even to do the Basics, Cooking, Laundry, Cleaning, I need Aides to assist me…… In turn these Aides Grant me a Freedom in which otherwise I would have a BIG problem in achieving. I hope that all who read this recognize the value of Blind/Visually Impaired Aides truly are!
Freedom Eye Grants Freedom!!!!  

没有评论:

发表评论